Are you looking forward to seeing what manufacturers have in store for us at this year’s IFA? After all it was only last year that Samsung unveiled several new devices, although this year there seems to be plenty of Sony-related rumors and leaks. So far we can expect to see the Xperia J, the Mint and the Hayabusa to be unveiled, but thanks to leaked photos that popped up on ePrice, we might have an idea of what to look forward to in terms of design and hardware specifications as well.
Assuming the leak is to be believed, the Xperia J (ST26i) is rumored to feature a 4” FWVGA (854×480) display, a 1GHz single-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, a 5MP rear-facing camera and will come with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich on board. Based on this specs, we guess that if and when released stateside, it will most likely be marketed as a low-mid ranged device which we guess should make it an affordable purchase for some. Since nothing official has been announced, we’ll be taking this with a grain of salt for now, at least until IFA where the Xperia J will hopefully be revealed in its official capacity.
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-23: Alleged Sony A3500 Photos And Specs Leaked
- 2014-01-27: Alleged Photos Taken By Sony Xperia Z2 "Sirius" Leaked Online
- 2013-11-14: New Sony Xperia Z1s Photo Leaked
- 2013-10-25: Sony Xperia Z1S Spotted In The Wild [Update]