Who doesn’t love Starbucks? If you’ve been using the Starbucks for Android app quite a lot, but wished that it supported mobile payments via PayPal, then today’s your lucky day. Starbucks for Android for Android has recently been redesigned, with a nifty widget for your homescreen and capability to view your My Starbucks Rewards via the history dashboard.
Additionally, Starbucks for Android is also now available in Canada and U.K. Coffee lovers in the said areas will now have access to the app’s Starbucks Card mobile payment, store locator, My Starbucks Rewards stars, check balance and reload, PIN code protection, widget and balance transfer capabilities. What’s more exciting is that the app now supports mobile payments through PayPal.
“The expansion of our mobile payment footprint to two of our most important markets is a strong milestone for us, but more importantly, it extends the number of customers who now have a faster and easier way to pay at Starbucks,” said Adam Brotman, chief digital officer at Starbucks Coffee Company. “We are thrilled to extend mobile payment capabilities to Android smartphones in the UK and Canada and enhance the experience in the U.S.”RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Android, apps, starbucks,
- Seen at: news.starbucks