If you take a look at the first computer mouse you saw when you were a kid and compare it to a mouse from today, you would notice that times have really changed. From the shape of the mouse, to the lack of wires and recently – the loss of buttons. The Stealth Touch Mouse features no wires, no buttons and has been designed to double up as a wireless remote for controlling your presentations as well.
The mouse connects to your computer with a 2.4GHz wireless receiver and features a touch-sensitive surface which you can swipe, tap and slide to control its features. And when you need to present a slideshow, no more digging for the dedicated remote – just pick up the Stealth Touch Mouse and use it like you would use a pointer.
The mouse has a 1,200 dpi resolution and uses laser technology to track where your cursor is. I runs on 2 AAA batteries and comes with a USB receiver that fits into the base of the mouse for easy portability. It is available now from ThinkGeek with a price tag of $69.99.
Next Story: Instagrille brings Instagram to your desktop
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2012-01-18: Genius DX-ECO is a battery-free wireless mouse
- 2011-07-12: Put a "tail" on your mouse with the Elecom Oppopet
- 2011-06-17: A Steampunk Designed Mouse For Your Steampunk Laptop
- 2011-04-07: SwiftPoint Mouse aims to replace your laptop's touchpad
- 2011-03-28: MIX Wireless Mini HTPC Keyboard Mouse