If you’ve just come back from the cinema after watching The Dark Knight Rises and you’re still amped about the movie, you can quench your thirst thanks to Gameloft. The previously announced The Dark Knight Rises game that was promised this summer is now available for you to get your hands on. The game is a third-person beat-em-up (like most superhero mobile games from Gameloft tend to be) where players are put into the shoes of Batman and have to clean up the streets of Gotham. I haven’t played the game myself, but I’m assuming it will follow the movie’s story line so those of you who haven’t seen the movie should probably stay away unless you want it spoiled.
Contrary to previous reports, Gameloft isn’t releasing this game as a freemium and will set you back $6.99. It is available now from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. If you do check it out, let us know what you think. We’ve heard it’s a hefty download so make sure you’re on WiFi and near a power source for everything to go smoothly.
Next Story: Clueful removed from the App Store
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-01-16: Apple And Google Remove Plastic Surgery Game From Their App Stores
- 2014-01-15: News Republic 4.0 Features Smart Recommendations
- 2013-12-20: Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-03-29: Gameloft Announces Official Iron Man 3 Game For iOS And Android
- 2011-10-26: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game now on Android