It seems that one game isn’t enough to honor AMC’s popular TV series – The Walking Dead. If you are done playing Telltale’s “The Walking Dead” adventure game, the don’t fret because another The Walking Dead-inspired game is underway. Activision has just announced the coming of Terminal Reality’s The Walking Dead first person shooter video game. The game revolves around the characters Daryl Dixon and Marle Dixon – two brothers on a haunting and an unforgiving quest to make their way to a supposed safety facility in Atlanta.
“No place is truly safe for Daryl as he makes his way through the Georgia countryside in this new, post-apocalyptic world,” Activision said in a statement. So, if you’re a fan of the TV series, then you might want to check out this game. The Walking Dead will hit stores in 2013 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. You can check out the game’s official website for more information in the future. And don’t forget to kill one zombie for me alright?
Next Story: Sony Xperia S, P and sola hits the US unlocked
- 2014-02-21: New Tony Hawk Game Confirmed
- 2014-02-12: Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty's Visuals To Be Huge Improvement Over Ghosts
- 2014-02-06: Call Of Duty Franchise To Get 3 Year Dev Cycle
- 2013-12-13: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- 2013-12-06: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Release Date Revealed On Steam
- 2013-11-19: The Walking Dead Game Of The Year Edition Available On PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- 2013-10-30: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Released
- 2013-10-28: The Walking Dead Season Two Details Teased By Telltale Games