If you’re looking for an iPad stand and you’re looking for something classy, but minimal, then Striped Sail might have something for you in their stores. Adding to the company’s miFrame iPad stand series is the Antique Copper iPad stand (pictured above). According to the company, this is the follow up to their Enduring Silver anodized miFrame back in 2011, where customers reportedly requested that the company come up with more offerings and designs. We have to admit that not only does this stand look incredibly sturdy, but it looks pretty classy at the same time. If you use your iPad as a digital photo frame, then the Antique Copper stand might be able to add a touch of class to the proceedings. Unfortunately if you were planning on getting your hands on the Antique Copper iPad stand, be prepared to fork out a whopping $499. It is compatible with both the iPad 2 and the third-generation iPad and is available for purchase via Striped Sail’s website. Any takers?
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think