For those who might not so musically inclined, Soulja Boy is a pretty famous hip-hop artist who had some pretty decent hits. Now it seems that he is lending his name to tablets, particularly to the Tokova brand which we can’t blame you if it is a brand you’re not very familiar with. The company has recently launched a line of Soulja Boy Edition tablets which as you can see above, comes emblazoned with the rapper’s image and name on the back of it. It actually comes in two editions – the Great White and the Tiger Shark.
So we’re sure that some of you guys are asking, what so great about these tablets? What sort of specs can you expect? For starters, the 7” Tiger Shark edition tablet will cost you $400. It will sport a 7” display, a 1.2GHz processor under its hood, 64GB of internal storage and will come with Android 4.0. If you think that maybe 7” might not be enough for you, then perhaps the 9.5” Great White could be worth your consideration. Priced at $500, it will feature a 1.5GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage and will too come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled. Certainly not the cheapest Android 4.0 tablets we’ve seen to date, but they could be worth something to you if you’re a fan of Soulja Boy.
Next Story: ZTE Flash looks to be headed Sprint's way
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer