With Diablo 3 launched and making its rounds for a couple of months now, it seems like now could be a good time as any to launch Torchlight 2, a game by Runic Studios which some consider to be a possible competitor to the Diablo franchise. Well the good news is that if Diablo 3 disappointed you majorly with its bugs, errors and issues, you might be pleased to learn that Torchlight 2 is apparently still on track for a summer launch. This was revealed by Runic Games’ president Travis Baldree who was quoted as saying, “The end of summer is September 25th or something like that, right? […] We’re still trying to get it done for summer. It’s a big game and we’ve still got some polish to go.” Sounds like good news for those who are looking forward to the game, and if you’re curious as to what sort of changes/updates they have made to game so far, you can pop on over to their blog for the details.
- Microsoft Could Be Selling Your Xbox Live Information For Targeted Political Ads
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays