Toshiba knows that there are different kinds of users when it comes to the world of consumer electronics, which is why where the TV market is concerned, they have decided to position their most recent addition to the Regza family as an entry level device. Known as the Toshiba Regza Dynamic 40S5, it will clearly target the entry level market by offering adequate bang for your hard earned buck in the form of a 40” LED backlit TV. If your wallet is on a diet, fret not – after all, this particular bad boy is going for a mere 85,000 yen, which translates to roughly $1,090.
As for the features found in the Regza Dynamic 40S5, you can expect to enjoy the aforementioned 40” LED backlit panel in addition to a 5,100,000 dynamic contrast, Toshiba’s very own Regza Engine, USB hard drive recording capability, a 10W x 2ch speaker setting, and a Digital TV Tuner. Since it walks on the budget side of things, you can forget about add-ons such as DLNA support and 3D capability.
- 2014-04-23 Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD Announced
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16 Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27 Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2013-11-20 Toshiba Regza AT374/28K Is Japan Version Of Excite 7
- 2013-10-02 Toshiba “TimeOn" REGZA Cloud Service
- 2012-10-02 Toshiba pushes 4K REGZA HDTVs at CEATEC 2012
- 2011-12-07 Toshiba Regza 55X3 priced, no release date in US yet
- 2011-07-21 Toshiba HDTV has power saving button