If you love video games, you probably agree that one of the best rewards anybody could bestow upon you would be to turn you into a character in a game. Well, that dream has come true for a gamer named Jeremy “Spyder” Gallant. He took part in Naughty Dog’s Uncharted 3 contest and won the grand prize of being turned into a multiplayer character in the game. He spent the day with the creative team at Naughty Dog and described what he wanted his character to be like: appearance, moves, weaponry, costume, voice and even his taunt.
Gallant got suited up with motion-capture gear and even received one-on-one training with Nolan North (the man who acted as Nathan Drake himself) as well as Uncharted 3’s creative director, Amy Hennig. His character will be included in Uncharted 3’s next patch, 1.13, which will be available in early August. Check out what happened behind the scenes in the video below:
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2013-12-30 Naughty Dog Says "We'll See" For The Last Of Us Coming To The PS4
- 2013-07-01 The Last Of Us Patched To Remove Phone-Sex Hotline Phone Numbers
- 2013-06-24 Ellen Page Believes The Last Of Us Developers 'Ripped Off' Her Likeness
- 2013-06-04 The Last Of Us Multiplayer Mode Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-04-01 The Last of Us 30-Second TV Ad Highlights Game's Story, Action