If you love video games, you probably agree that one of the best rewards anybody could bestow upon you would be to turn you into a character in a game. Well, that dream has come true for a gamer named Jeremy “Spyder” Gallant. He took part in Naughty Dog’s Uncharted 3 contest and won the grand prize of being turned into a multiplayer character in the game. He spent the day with the creative team at Naughty Dog and described what he wanted his character to be like: appearance, moves, weaponry, costume, voice and even his taunt.
Gallant got suited up with motion-capture gear and even received one-on-one training with Nolan North (the man who acted as Nathan Drake himself) as well as Uncharted 3’s creative director, Amy Hennig. His character will be included in Uncharted 3’s next patch, 1.13, which will be available in early August. Check out what happened behind the scenes in the video below:
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase