Uncharted 3 might be pretty old, considering it was released late last year, but it looks like Naughty Dog hasn’t given up on the game yet. The developers of the game announced that it will be releasing a massive patch for the game that introduces a lot of fixes, gameplay balances and new achievements.
Patch 1.13 will introduce the following gameplay fixes to Uncharted 3: increased recoil added to the G-MAL, Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes, quitting out of co-op no longer counts as a competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting, lab games no longer count towards the leaderboard, Death from Above medal now requires players to be at least 2 meters off the ground, players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match, a collection of trophies havebeen added for each DLC pack available, TAU Sniper Pistol has increased rate of fire (30%) and has a starting ammo of 8 instead of 12, M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency, and Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption.
More changes will be included in the game, but Naughty Dog will only be revealing them closer to the patch’s release date. Patch 1.13 will be released on August 14th 2012. Who’s excited?
Next Story: Intel: over 20 Windows 8 tablets in the works
- 2013-12-30: Naughty Dog Says "We'll See" For The Last Of Us Coming To The PS4
- 2013-07-01: The Last Of Us Patched To Remove Phone-Sex Hotline Phone Numbers
- 2013-06-24: Ellen Page Believes The Last Of Us Developers 'Ripped Off' Her Likeness
- 2013-06-04: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Mode Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-04-01: The Last of Us 30-Second TV Ad Highlights Game's Story, Action