Word about the arrival of the Samsung Galaxy S3 on Verizon was first heard earlier this month when we received reports that the device will arrive in the 9th of July. A week after, sources from the web said that the arrival of the device is “slightly delayed” and is pushed a day further. Thankfully, our readers were kind enough to tip that the rumored July 10th arrival of the GS3 is actually a “ship-by-date”. Well, it looks like Verizon is finally speaking out.
Via press release, Verizon said that the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be available in Verizon stores beginning July 10th. Both the 16GB and 32GB models will be available for $199 and $249 respectively together with a new two-year contract. “Galaxy S3 customers will have access to the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network which is available in 304 markets across the United States. Verizon Wireless 4G LTE will be in 400 markets covering 260 million people by the end of this year,” Verizon said.
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2013-12-18 Verizon Galaxy S3 Gets Android 4.3 Update
- 2013-06-12 Verizon Pulls Samsung Galaxy S3 Update Due To Connectivity Issues
- 2013-04-10 Verizon Slashes Samsung Galaxy S3 Price Before Galaxy S4 Announcement
- 2012-12-13 Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Gets Jelly Bean Update Tomorrow [Official]
- 2012-11-02 Verizon Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update leaked