Earlier this week, Verizon decided to push the arrival of the much-awaited Samsung Galaxy S3 to July 12, today, in contrast to previous reports that tagged July 10 as the release date. True enough, the Big Red that is Verizon is finally selling the Galaxy S3 today. So, if you’re on Verizon and have been waiting for the device’s arrival, you can get it via online or in-store.
As mentioned, the price will start at $199 for the 16GB version and $249 for the 32GB version. It’s worth noting that AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile have already offered the device for a few weeks now. Verizon now joins the list being the last carrier to offer the device. In case you missed our in-depth review of the Samsung Galaxy S3, you can check it out here.
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2013-12-18: Verizon Galaxy S3 Gets Android 4.3 Update
- 2013-06-12: Verizon Pulls Samsung Galaxy S3 Update Due To Connectivity Issues
- 2013-04-10: Verizon Slashes Samsung Galaxy S3 Price Before Galaxy S4 Announcement
- 2012-12-13: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Gets Jelly Bean Update Tomorrow [Official]
- 2012-11-02: Verizon Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update leaked