What you see above is the LG VS930, although for those who are extremely knowledgeable about the world of smartphones, you would be quick to point out that it is also known by another name – that is, the Optimus LTE II. This handset does seem to be the latter for Verizon Wireless, and when you consider that the Optimus LTE II’s predecessor is the VS920, it makes perfect sense to call this the LG VS930 for continuity’s sake.
What are some of the specifications that you will find the LG VS930 deliver when you unbox it? For starters, it will have Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich as the operating system of choice, although we are quite sure that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean should be supported sometime down the road. Apart from that, there is also a 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 SoC running proceedings from under the hood, accompanied by a 1280 x 720 pixel 4.7-inch “True HD IPS” display, 16GB of internal memory, global radio support (GSM/UMTS/CDMA/LTE),
NFC compatibility alongside programmable tags, and perhaps 2GB of RAM if the Optimus LTE II’s specifications are anything to go by.
Stay tuned for more word, especially in terms of pricing and availability.
Next Story: Plextor M5S Series Solid State Drive launched
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-17 LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-03-25 LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-04 Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 LTE Announced
- 2014-02-28 Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- 2014-02-14 LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked