Telltale Games, the developers behind the hit “The Walking Dead” video game for PC/ Mac, PS3, and Xbox 360, has just confirmed that it will bring the first episode of The Walking Dead to iOS this coming July 26, Thursday. So, if you’ve been looking forward to play this game on your shiny new iPad or iPhone, it will be only a matter of days before you will be able to download it from the App Store for $4.99.
The developers said that they spent a great deal of time carefully integrating the new interface design to create an even more intuitive experience on iOS touch screens. Once you’ve purchased the first episode, you will have the option to buy future episodes individually for $4.99 within the app itself. But if you’ve got a few extra bucks more, you can pre-purchase the rest of the series as a Multi-Pack (Episode 2-5 Bundle) for $14.99. The Walking Dead will be compatible with the iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and fourth generation iPods and above.
Next Story: AILA: a female space robot
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2013-01-08: The Walking Dead Sells 8.5 Million Episodes Since April Debut