While the ability to take screenshots with your phone might not be an issue for some, it can be incredibly convenient for times when you’re trying to capture an error message, screenshot a funny conversation or a receipt for a purchase you made online. Unfortunately Windows Phone has not included that ability ever since it was introduced but assuming WPDang has their facts right, that could soon change with Windows Phone 8. The website is reporting that a native screenshot capture ability will be introduced in the upcoming Windows Phone 8 with a key combination of Start plus the Camera button. Of course we are unable to verify this at the moment, but Windows Phone users, what do you think? Is a native screenshot capture ability a feature you felt was sorely missing from the platform, or does it not make a difference to you at all?
- 2014-03-25: Windows Phone 8.1 Could Let Developers Reply To App Reviews
- 2014-01-27: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas For Windows Phone 8 Launched At Last
- 2014-01-10: Microsoft Will Update All Windows Phone 8 Devices To The Latest Version
- 2013-12-10: Microsoft Updates Skype For Windows Phone 8
- 2013-12-10: Microsoft Launches Socl App For Windows Phone 8 Devices