Good news MMORPG gamers, if the World of Warcraft expansion, the Mists of Pandaria is a game you’ve been looking forward to, Blizzard has officially announced that the expansion will be arriving on the 25th of September! For those unfamiliar, Mists of Pandaria is the fourth expansion for the World of Warcraft MMO and will raise the level cap to 90, introduce the Pandaren race along with a host of new features. The expansion will set gamers back $40 for both the physical and digital copies and will be compatible with both PC and Macs. Blizzard has also confirmed the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game we reported earlier. It will cost gamers $60 and these are some of the perks that gamers can expect for their purchase:
- World of Warcraft In-Game Mount: Take to the skies of Azeroth astride the mystical Imperial Quilen flying mount.
- World of Warcraft In-Game Pet: Journey across Pandaria with the Lucky Quilen Cub at your side.
- StarCraft II Battle.net Portraits: Bring the Horde and Alliance rivalry to the far reaches of the Koprulu sector with exclusive Infested Orc and Night Elf Templar Battle.net portraits.
- Diablo III Banner Sigil and Accent: Display your status as a hero of Pandaria with the iconic markings of World of Warcraft’s newest playable race, the pandaren.
Alternatively players can opt for the physical copy of the Collector’s Edition of the game. This will cost $80 and provide the perks listed above along with additional bonuses:
- Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-Ray: Learn about the creation of Pandaria with this two-disc set featuring over an hour of commentary, insider interviews, and developer roundtables.
- Collector’s Edition Soundtrack CD: Experience 20 orchestral pieces from Mists of Pandaria.
- The Art of Mists of Pandaria Book: Explore this 208-page hardcover tome featuring never-before-seen pieces from the expansion, from early concepts to final 3D renderings.
- Chen Stormstout Mouse Pad: Equip your desk with this special-edition mouse pad featuring the legendary pandaren brewmaster.