Earlier today we reported that Xbox LIVE was facing some issues, with gamers being unable to log in to the service. Microsoft announced that they were working on a solution to the problem and it looks like they did their job pretty quickly. According to a tweet from the Xbox Support Twitter account, the problem has now been solved and users can go back to their multiplayer gaming. Microsoft didn’t share what the cause of the problem was so we can only hope that it doesn’t happen again or that it was nothing serious. For those of you who were worried about not being able to pwn some n00bs in Modern Warfare 3 this weekend, you can catch your breath again.
Next Story: Facebook to launch new mobile ads?
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2013-10-17: Xbox One Won't Launch With Real Names Option
- 2013-10-03: Xbox Live Gold Goes Free This Weekend
- 2013-09-16: Rainbow Six: Vegas Available For Free Through Xbox Live 'Game With Gold'