It seems that both Yahoo! Mail and Yahoo! Messenger services experienced an outage of sorts earlier this morning, although no particular reason was given for this downtime that certainly affected a fair number of people on this fair planet. Apparently, those who were affected by the outage were originally sent to a page that had the Terms & Conditions up for you to read, before you clicked on accepting them – only to find out that Yahoo! Mail no longer worked. No idea on whether Yahoo was busy fixing things behind the scenes for Yahoo! Mail and Messenger to have both services work better than ever before, or was it just some wayward bug somewhere that caused the momentary blip? Hard to tell, considering how Yahoo has yet to release an official statement on what happened. The good news is this, Yahoo’s web services are up and running, so you can continue messaging your friend or finish writing that email which had been bugging you all this while. Were you one of those who was affected by Yahoo! Mail’s outage, and what went through your mind throughout the duration?
Next Story: Microsoft calls for time out with Motorola
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-15: Yahoo And Vevo Partner Up For Original Music Programming
- 2014-04-07: Yahoo Planning To Acquire High-End Original Programming [Report]
- 2014-04-02: Yahoo Works On Encrypting Their Services
- 2014-04-01: Yahoo's Charge Against YouTube May Be Fuelled By $300 Million Acquisition