The video above might shed some light on the possibility, however remote, of a 21-megapixel Nokia Lumia shooter. Of course, this is just a theory that is pulled out from the air as the video itself is 21 seconds long, and Phi being the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet, with 21 being very close to half of the number 41, which is actually the amount of megapixels that the Nokia 808 Pureview packs in, although others might dismiss that as inaccurate. Needless to say, a 21-megapixel camera sensor would result in a slimmer form factor for the handset, which might see Nokia rolling out a more aesthetically pleasing Pureview smartphone. What do you think of this particular rumor – do you bite on the possibilities of a 21-megapixel Nokia Lumia, or are we just grasping at straws over here?
Next Story: USB Video Out via Windows Phone 7
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility