As the month of August draws to a close, it means that we will be entering September which is also when the next-gen iPhone is expected to be revealed. That being said, it does not come as a surprise that we are starting to see the leaks, speculation and additional rumors ramp up and thanks to the folks at Nowhereelse.fr, they have managed to get their hands on what appears to be a comparison between the iPhone 4, the iPhone 3 and the iPhone 5 all lined up side-by-side, giving us a glimpse at just how thin the next-gen iPhone will be!
So far all the rumors and alleged leaked dimensions of the next-gen iPhone has indicated that not only will it be a longer/taller device with a larger display, but it will be thinner as well. Assuming the rumors are to be believed, the thinness can be attributed to the use of in-cell display technology, and possibly the introduction of the nano SIM standard which should help free up some space in the device itself. Of course since nothing has been officially revealed, it’s hard to say if the photo above is a genuine one or a fake, so we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now but do check back with us at a later date for the official details!
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Follow: iphone 4, iPhone 5,
- Seen at: cultofmac