As the month of August draws to a close, it means that we will be entering September which is also when the next-gen iPhone is expected to be revealed. That being said, it does not come as a surprise that we are starting to see the leaks, speculation and additional rumors ramp up and thanks to the folks at Nowhereelse.fr, they have managed to get their hands on what appears to be a comparison between the iPhone 4, the iPhone 3 and the iPhone 5 all lined up side-by-side, giving us a glimpse at just how thin the next-gen iPhone will be!
So far all the rumors and alleged leaked dimensions of the next-gen iPhone has indicated that not only will it be a longer/taller device with a larger display, but it will be thinner as well. Assuming the rumors are to be believed, the thinness can be attributed to the use of in-cell display technology, and possibly the introduction of the nano SIM standard which should help free up some space in the device itself. Of course since nothing has been officially revealed, it’s hard to say if the photo above is a genuine one or a fake, so we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now but do check back with us at a later date for the official details!
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-05-24: iPhone Repair Costs Rising Due To More Expensive Components
- 2013-05-24: Best Buy Reducing iPhone Price By $50 Starting On May 26
- 2013-02-07: FullForce Jailbreak Tweak Stretches Out iPhone 4/4S Apps For The iPhone 5
- 2013-01-24: Keep Your iPhone And Cup Of Coffee Within Reach With UpperCup Case