We are only a few days away from Samsung unveiling the Galaxy Note 2, which for those not familiar, will be the successor to last year’s Galaxy Note, a device with a display measuring 5.3” which some have dubbed a “phablet” (a tablet and smartphone hybrid). In any case we’re sure that many of you guys are wondering what sort of specs the upcoming Galaxy Note 2 will pack and according to the Seoul Newspaper, they have managed to obtain what appears to be the spec sheet for the device.
Assuming the spec list is to be believed, the Galaxy Note 2 will be given the model number GT-N7100 and will feature a 5.5” Super AMOLED 1280×720 display, an Exynos 4412 quad-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz, an 8MP rear-facing camera, 3G and 4G LT E connectivity, 16/32GB storage sizes and will apparently come loaded with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on board. Safe to say these specs can hardly be called official, but we will know the full details in a couple of days so be sure to check back with us then for the official info! Until then, what do you guys make of this? Believable?
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon