Near the end of the previous working week, we talked about how Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean test firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S3 has been made available for download, but it seems that the Galaxy S3 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update has leaked out yet again. Just how is this relevant to last week’s release? Well, it seemed that the update which was released last week had its fair share of restrictions concerning firmware and carriers, but this latest version no longer has such restrictions in place, and they can be easily downloaded and installed by anybody who has the international Samsung Galaxy S3 model in their possession.
Basically, if you happen to own the Samsung Galaxy S3 with the model number III GT-I9300 would be able to enjoy the update. Just bear in mind that this leaked Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update is a test firmware, and it might not even be the final version which is meant for the Galaxy S3. We await with bated breath for the official update which will, in all probability, will be released via Samsung Kies – and there are already whispers of an August 29th date circling around. Apart from that, if you install this leaked Jelly Bean update, it would mean voiding your warranty.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: Android, Galaxy S3, Jelly Bean (Android), Samsung,
- Seen at: gottabemobile