Heads up gamers, ArenaNet has announced that later today at 12PM Noon Pacific Time to 4PM Pacific Time, they will be holding a stress test for Guild Wars 2. Instead of merely monitoring how their servers would handle the playerbase, this stress test will see the developers of the game actively working on the servers which means that players who plan to participate in this stress test will encounter issues such as lag, incomplete features and the like. Given that it is pretty obvious that a stress test will by no means be an indication of what the game will be like at its launch, ArenaNet has decided to release a disclaimer anyway, stating that “no way representative of the state of the game at launch”. So if you think you’re not the type that gets frustrated easily and you wouldn’t mind giving the stress test a go, you know what time it will begin!
- 2013-08-23: Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition Announced
- 2013-07-01: ArenaNet Opens Guild Wars 2 APIs To Developers
- 2013-06-27: ArenaNet To Release Guild Wars 2 Updates Every Two Weeks Now
- 2013-05-14: Guild Wars 2 Expansion Pack Currently Underway According To NCsoft
- 2013-01-29: Guild Wars 2 Content Update Arrives
- 2012-11-28: ArenaNet introduces character makeover options for Guild Wars 2
- 2012-11-02: The Lost Shores will be the next Guild Wars 2 update