So we know that Assassin’s Creed 3 will be released on the 30th of October for both the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360, but we’re sure that there are many PC gamers out there who are eagerly awaiting the game as well. The good news for PC gamers is that Ubisoft has finally confirmed the release date for the PC version of Assassin’s Creed 3, and those living in North America can expect a release on the 20th of November, almost a month after the consoles get it. Those living in Australia/New Zealand can expect to get their hands on the game on the 22nd of November, while those living in Europe will be able to purchase it on the 23rd of November. We’re not sure what’s with the console exclusivity but either way if you’re planning on playing this on your PC, you guys will have to wait slightly longer than your friends with consoles.
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase