So you think that your HTC One X is the bomb, but it needs a little nudge in the right direction where operating system versions are concerned, and here we are with AT&T announcing that their flagship device from HTC’s stable, the HTC One X, has just received a new software update which will see your software version number arrive at 2.20.502.7, while the Android version number has been bumped up 4.0.4. At press time, one of the more notable changes made known to the masses would be the way the Recent Apps key on the HTC One X behaves.
Because the HTC One X does not have a hardware menu button, the operating system will instead show off a soft menu key located at the bottom of the display in apps which has not been optimized for action using the Holo theme. Since the HTC One X needs to show off a soft menu key, it would consume more valuable display real estate in the process. With the latest Android 4.0.4 update, HTC will let you rely on the Recent Apps button as a menu button, now how about that? By the way, do you know that the HTC One X had dropped in price to just $99 now?
Next Story: T-EM50 Automatic Tape Cutter for the extra lazy
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2012-10-04: AT&T Pantech Burst and Pantech Element receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-09-26: Sony Xperia Ion from AT&T receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update officially
- 2012-07-09: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Ice Cream Sandwich update released
- 2011-12-02: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Nexus visits the FCC
- 2011-11-04: Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and HTC Vivid confirmed