Most of you who own a Samsung Galaxy S3, how did you manage to come about securing your unit? Is it on a new 2-year contract, where the sticker price tag is a whole lot lower compared to an unlocked, SIM-free model? For those who do not want to be tied down to a lengthy contract for at least 24 months, here is an option that you might want to consider – a black colored version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 which we talked about over the weekend.
Yes sir, what was first revealed in a screenshot only to be taken down from an inventory system is back – and official, over at Mobilefun.co.uk. This flagship model from Samsung that was “designed for humans” will share everything else under the hood as the ordinary white and pebble blue Galaxy S3 models, albeit the version that you would drop £499.95 for would come in black, complete with 16GB of internal memory, a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, a 4.8″ display and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich right out of the box.
Any takers for this black colored Samsung Galaxy S3? Is black the new white when it comes to gadgets?RELATED
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Samsung Prepares SM-W750V Windows Phone 8 Smartphone Release For 2014
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Samsung,