Most of you who own a Samsung Galaxy S3, how did you manage to come about securing your unit? Is it on a new 2-year contract, where the sticker price tag is a whole lot lower compared to an unlocked, SIM-free model? For those who do not want to be tied down to a lengthy contract for at least 24 months, here is an option that you might want to consider – a black colored version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 which we talked about over the weekend.
Yes sir, what was first revealed in a screenshot only to be taken down from an inventory system is back – and official, over at Mobilefun.co.uk. This flagship model from Samsung that was “designed for humans” will share everything else under the hood as the ordinary white and pebble blue Galaxy S3 models, albeit the version that you would drop £499.95 for would come in black, complete with 16GB of internal memory, a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, a 4.8″ display and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich right out of the box.
Any takers for this black colored Samsung Galaxy S3? Is black the new white when it comes to gadgets?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March