Word on the street has it that the black colored version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 is headed for the US market this coming October, and even better news is the amount of storage space that comes with this ebony colored model – we are talking about a whopping 64GB of storage space, now how about that? This bit of information came about from UK phone retailer Clove, who claims to have additional details concerning yet another hardware revision. In fact, the good people at Phandroid did check out a landing page that Clove specially created just for the spanking new black Galaxy S3.
Well, good things always come to those who wait, and Samsung Galaxy S3 fans do remember that they did hear about a 64GB model of the Galaxy S3 at the London launch event that happened earlier this year, but since then, everything has pretty much remained on the quiet front, leading some to believe that it might not materialize anyways. I guess that is an unnecessary worry after all.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March