While Blizzard’s MMORPG World of Warcraft might be seeing a decline in subscribers, we’re sure that there are still plenty of players out there who are eagerly anticipating the upcoming expansion, Mists of Pandaria. Well the good news for gamers is that if you can’t wait for the release, Blizzard has decided to tease us (or whet our appetite, depending on how you look at it) by releasing two previews for the game. This includes the Pandaren customization page that lets you play with various hair styles, skin colors, facial expressions, facial hair (for male characters) and earrings (for female characters) for your new Pandaren character.
Blizzard has also given players a sneak peek at one of the raids that players will be able to access, the Mogu’shan Vaults. This includes screenshots, a map of the raid along with some of the mobs and the bosses and their abilities, allowing raids to plan how to handle it once the game is live. Based on what we’ve seen so far, the expansion is shaping up pretty nicely and players can expect to get their hands on it come September 25th.
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Blizzard Files For Overwatch Trademark
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2012-09-25: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is now live
- 2012-09-14: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria countdown begins
- 2012-08-24: Blizzard releases previews of Mists of Pandaria's new Battlegrounds
- 2012-08-16: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria cinematic trailer released
- 2012-07-26: Blizzard announces weekly Mists of Pandaria Beta Key Sweepstakes