World of Warcraft players, the other, if you remember, we reported that in the upcoming patch 5.0.4, players will be able to access all races in the game (save for the Pandaran which will be unlocked when the game has been released) regardless which expansion they own. Basically what this means is that if you have only bought the Burning Crusade expansion, you will still be able to play as either the Worgen or Goblin race which was introduced in Cataclysm. In any case Blizzard has recently released a page on their World of Warcraft website dubbed the “5.0.4 Survival Guide” and it basically gives players a very brief preview as to what they can expect. This includes the changes to classes, the talent system, currency conversion and more. If you’re planning on continuing your adventures in World of Warcraft then perhaps this Survival Guide might be worth checking out.
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase