So you have a Wi-Fi router in your home, but somehow due to some kind of arcane magic in the vicinity, your room seems to be the only one that fails to receive any signal. Well, fret not – instead of moving your work place to the living room, here is the $24.99 Bounce WiFi Enhancer. Basically, it can transform your regular router into one that runs on steroids – as it basically boosts your Wi-Fi signal strength up to three times the original. Bear in mind that the Bounce WiFi Enhancer will only play nice with routers that have external antennas.
How does it work? All you need to do is place this egg-shaped device right on top of your home’s router, followed by pointing it in the right direction, sort of giving a nudge to the place where you need additional coverage, and see the “magic” work in the previously blind spot. Targeting 802.11 a/b/g routers, it takes just seconds to install, and comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty. Has anyone given it a go already, and do you think it will work as advertised?RELATED
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm
- Mimoco BatteryBot Launced On Kickstarter
- Follow: thinkgeek, wifi,