We’ve heard of how gamers have met up in real life and become really good friends, and we’ve heard of gamers who have met in game and started dating and eventually getting married. Well if you’re a romantic and believes that love can indeed be found anywhere, here’s one more gamer wedding you can add to the list. Gears of War gamers Megan and Jeremiah met each other through, well, Gears of War back in 2006 although both were dating other people at that time. However as fate would have it, they both became single and started seeing each other. As a way of proposing to Megan, Jeremiah hid the engagement ring in a seemingly sealed copy of Gears of War 3, where she said yes (obviously). The couple even had a Gears of War themed wedding and if you head on over to the source link below, you can see photos of the couple cutting the wedding cake using the Retro Lancer, which is a weapon from the game for those who might be unfamiliar. Kind of heartwarming, isn’t it?
[Image credit – Emily McGonigle]
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase