If you’re in the market for a set of headphones designed specifically for gaming, then you might be interested to know that Creative Technology has revealed its latest gaming headset, the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage. Unveiled at the German GamesCom expo, this gaming headset is expected to play nice with both PC and Mac computers. It will be available in a wired version and a wireless version and will be priced at $80 and $130 respectively, and is expected to be made available towards the end of September.
As far as its specs are concerned, both the wired and wireless versions share the same specs and this includes 50mm full-spectrum drivers with a frequency response between 20Hz to 20KHz. The headphones will also come with an LED illumination system for its ear cups, which can also be set to pulsate according to the beat of the music or sound you’re listening to at the time. Specialized software will also be shipped with the headphones that allows for the LED control, a virtual 7.1 channel surround sound, and other effects that will help enhance the sound coming from games, music and movies.
- 2014-04-02: Creative Sound Blaster Play! 2 USB Sound Card Announced
- 2014-02-26: Creative Sound Blaster Roar Announced
- 2013-06-04: Creative Senz3D Camera Lets You Enjoy 3D Gesture Controls
- 2013-05-22: Creative Dxm Signature Series Wireless Speakers
- 2013-05-14: Creative Airwave And Airwave HD Bluetooth Speakers