Are you up for more cashless transactions? Well, here we are with Google Wallet – having rolled out a spanking new cloud-based version of the Google Wallet app which is capable of supporting credit and debit cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Apart from that, you too, are able to use just about any card of your choice whenever you opt to shop in-store or online using Google Wallet. This new version will also allow you to remotely disable your mobile wallet app from your Google Wallet account which is located on the web.
In order to save a card to Google Wallet, all you need to do is just enter the number into the mobile app, online wallet, or Google Play whenever you perform a purchase transaction. Those who shop in-store will be able to use your Google Wallet in conjunction with your selected credit or debit card for purchases. Once the payment is completed, you can check out a transaction record on the phone with the exact merchant name and dollar amount. Those who are interested can check out the new Google Wallet app on Google Play, and if you own a supported NFC device while residing in the US, why not give it a go?
Next Story: Motorola Defy XT is one tough cookie
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities