Verizon subscribers, if you’re a bit annoyed that the Samsung Galaxy Note was not launched on your carrier’s network, don’t feel bad as Samsung might have something in store for you guys. In a response to a Facebook comment about how the Galaxy Note was not on Verizon, Samsung Mobile USA responded by saying that they did not have any announcements to make just yet, and to check back later when they have more info. If Samsung did not have any plans to launch the Galaxy Note on Verizon in the first place, we would assume that they would have responded by saying something along the lines of how they have no plans for the Galaxy Note on Verizon just yet and etc.
This has led to some speculating that either the person managing Samsung’s Facebook page made a poor choice of wording, or if Samsung really does have plans to launch the Galaxy Note on Verizon. However given that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is expected to be announced on the 29th of August, it would not be a stretch of the imagination to think that Verizon customers could be greeted with the Galaxy Note 2 instead. Either way this is merely speculation at this point in time, but be sure to check back with us in the future for the details!
- 2014-04-22: Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2012-02-23: Verizon customers are petitioning for the Samsung Galaxy Note
- 2012-01-16: Galaxy Journal: Verizon and Sprint's own Galaxy Note?