Verizon subscribers, if you’re a bit annoyed that the Samsung Galaxy Note was not launched on your carrier’s network, don’t feel bad as Samsung might have something in store for you guys. In a response to a Facebook comment about how the Galaxy Note was not on Verizon, Samsung Mobile USA responded by saying that they did not have any announcements to make just yet, and to check back later when they have more info. If Samsung did not have any plans to launch the Galaxy Note on Verizon in the first place, we would assume that they would have responded by saying something along the lines of how they have no plans for the Galaxy Note on Verizon just yet and etc.
This has led to some speculating that either the person managing Samsung’s Facebook page made a poor choice of wording, or if Samsung really does have plans to launch the Galaxy Note on Verizon. However given that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is expected to be announced on the 29th of August, it would not be a stretch of the imagination to think that Verizon customers could be greeted with the Galaxy Note 2 instead. Either way this is merely speculation at this point in time, but be sure to check back with us in the future for the details!
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2012-02-23: Verizon customers are petitioning for the Samsung Galaxy Note
- 2012-01-16: Galaxy Journal: Verizon and Sprint's own Galaxy Note?