You may remember the Droid X360, a mobile gaming console that is a PS Vita clone that runs on Android. We had published about it, and shown a video demo. Well, one of our readers (Kirk S.) got his hands on one and has decided to review it in the video below. The review is full of interesting details that you definitely want if you are even remotely considering buying this device.
For example, the Analog sticks are in fact Digital controllers (!) – this is always a good thing to learn about before purchasing one. The Accelerometer is also really good according to Kirk, which may come as a surprise for a PS Vita “lookalike”. Obviously Kirk goes over the traditional unboxing but also covers much more important gaming aspects such as “lag”. Check the video for the full review, but overall Kirk doesn’t recommend it. Thanks Kirk (about.me profile, YouTube channel)RELATED
- Gran Turismo 6 Microtransactions Cost Detailed
- ID@Xbox Self-Publishing Program Kicks Off Early Next Year
- Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9
- Minecraft's Opera 'OPERAcraft' To Be Livestreamed This Week
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag 'Freedom Cry' DLC Releasing Dec. 17
- Follow: clone, console, portable console,