We have seen our fair share of smart watches in the past, but here we are with a relatively smart watch – the Epson E200 wrist watch pulse monitor. As its name suggests, the Epson E200 is a revolutionary and yet simple-to–use timepiece that will also be able to keep track of your pulse, courtesy of Epson’s advanced sensing technology incorporated within. The Epson E200 is part of Epson’s plan to grow their healthcare device business, and it does seem to be a good start. Using the Epson-made sensor, the E200 will measure your pulse rate through contact with your wrist, while the LCD display points out the amount of exercise that you need in order to raise your heart rate to a level that burns fat.
Fitness buffs will definitely find the Epson E200 useful, but it is rather strange to hear that the Epson E200 is only sold in Japan at the moment – perhaps things might change in the future? The screen icons will let you know current versus the optimum fat-burning heart rate levels, while using the light-absorbing property of the hemoglobin in blood so that it can keep an accurate count of your heart rate. No idea on pricing for this puppy though, but you can check out a rather interesting rear shot of the Epson E200 right after the jump.
- Odon Device Helps In Baby Delivery Process
- Smart Glasses Helps Medics Find A Patient's Veins Using 3D Imaging
- Kinsa Accessory Not Only Takes Your Temperature, But Could Possibly Diagnose You As Well
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm
- Smart Glasses Use High Contrast Images To Help The Blind See
- Follow: epson,