Expressing yourself through Microsoft Excel, I guess this would be the ultimate – making an entire music video out of Microsoft Excel, as you can view in the YouTube video above. Touting a stop-motion animation video, it shows off the creative possibilities of Excel, an app which has more or less maintained its image of being a spreadsheet – nothing more, nothing less. In fact, the music video that you see above took under 5 hours to complete, algorithms, formulas and all. Since a picture speaks a thousand words, and each second of this Excel-made video consists of many frames, you can just imagine the kind of “message” that such a video conveys to the viewer. I do hope that more and more people would challenge themselves and come up with their very own rendition of an Excel video.
Next Story: Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD poses for the FCC
- 2014-04-15: Yahoo And Vevo Partner Up For Original Music Programming
- 2014-04-08: YouTube Live Streaming Now Supported By Chromecast
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-06: YouTube On-Demand Music Streaming Service Delayed [Report]
- 2014-04-01: Yahoo's Charge Against YouTube May Be Fuelled By $300 Million Acquisition