Facebook has received its fair share of brickbats when it comes to the Timeline interface, but the social network giant chugs forward without paying too much attention to those as it is too late to stop the machine’s cogs from turning now. Well, early last month we saw how Facebook introduced the Same Sex Marriage icon in Timeline, and here we are with another addition – with the Live Event known as “Expecting a Baby”.
Basically, since a picture speaks a thousand words, and an icon does qualify as a picture somewhat, Life Events makes it easy for you to express those joyful moments in your life, such as when you have the stork knocking on your door. Watch the number of likes as well as congratulatory messages start to flow in on your Facebook account once you have updated your Live Event to “Expecting a Baby”! Not only that, you too, are able to view when your friends are expecting a baby right from the comfort of your Celebrations section on your homepage.
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Oculus Deal Gets Regulatory Approval
- 2014-04-22 Research On Facebook Unfriending Impact
- 2014-04-22 WhatsApp Now Has Half A Billion Active Users
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2013-04-14 Facebook Timeline Designer Nicholas Felton Leaves The Company
- 2013-03-01 Facebook Tests New Timeline Designs, 'Like Page' Button
- 2012-11-08 Facebook Just Made The Best Couples Scrapbook
- 2012-10-31 Facebook May Be Ditching The Two-Column Timeline Design
- 2012-07-31 All Facebook users to receive timeline this fall