Experience a more fluid experience on Facebook if you are using Facebook for iOS, which means you are checking out the social network on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Well, the latest version of Facebook for iOS is said to make keeping up with friends faster and easier. Installing this latest update will bump up the version number to Facebook 5.0 for iOS, making it twice as fast compared to its predecessor, especially when it comes to launching the app, scrolling through the entire news feed and opening up photos in the feed.
The Facebook team had rebuilt the app from ground up in order to achieve this effect, and stories will scroll smoothly. I have not tried it myself, but for those of you who already have, how has the experience been like for you? In fact, there is also a banner that informs you whenever there are new stories that trickle in, where all you need to do is to tap just once in order to check out the latest updates. Opening a photo requires just a tap, and you can always pull down to close it with but a single swipe.
Next Story: Indian government upset Twitter users by ban
- 2014-04-24 iPod Ad Impressions Are Actually Higher Than BlackBerry And Windows Phone Devices
- 2014-04-24 Windows Phone Overtakes BlackBerry In The US [Report]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22 Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-03-30 iOS Tweak Brings Facebook Chat Heads Onto The iPhone
- 2014-03-30 Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-01-27 New Facebook iOS App Lets You Choose Who To See Posts From
- 2013-10-16 Facebook Ads On iPhone Do Better Compared To Android