The next generation iPhone, where many have dubbed it the iPhone 5 in the process, seemed to have its display leaked in a bunch of fresh photos, offering a glimpse at the alleged 4” display which has been touted by many to arrive on the new smartphone. The images that you see above do not seem to reveal too much since the unit remains unpowered, at least it is the first to show off the alleged larger display. It does seem as though the display’s connectors, which was shown in an additional close-up shot, do seem to point towards a layout that is not too different from its predecessor’s flex cables.
4” will certainly be larger than the current 3.5” display as found on the current generation iPhone, but then again, when you consider what we have on the Android front, 4” is relatively smaller by some. No idea on the final resolution count as well as pixel density of the next generation iPhone or iPhone 5, but I guess we will have to wait until later this year – most probably in September, to hear more about the new iPhone.
Next Story: Global LG Optimus Vu gets Tegra 3
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2013-01-28 Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22 Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012
- 2012-12-19 Humor: Apple Releases iPhone 5C With Broken Screen For College-Aged Girls
- 2012-12-03 iPhone 5 Heading Out To More Countries This Month
- 2012-09-17 iPhone 5 benchmark: narrowly beats Galaxy S3 [geekbench]