The next time you make your way to the Bank of America stadium, whisper a prayer of thanks to AT&T for offering free Wi-Fi connectivity, where this particular feat is made possible courtesy of 460 Wi-Fi access points courtesy of AT&T. This particular move will definitely win brownie points with the Carolina Panthers fans, where the team decided to take this bold move and upgrade their in-stadium fan experience for the season ahead. Capable of seating more than 70,000 people, this stadium is home to the Carolina Panthers, Atlantic Coast Conference Championship game as well as numerous other college bowl games and special events.
Basically, as long as you have a Wi-Fi enabled AT&T smartphone or tablet, you are able to hook up in a jiffy to the AT&T Wi-Fi network without having to go through the hassle of setting up your device, configuring it, or perform those pesky log-ins. This free Wi-Fi will not count towards your monthly smartphone data plans, making sure you will be able to get those tweets out at the stadium as soon as news develops during a particular game or conference. It would be nice to see other stadiums take a similar route, too. [Press Release]RELATED
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- On Device: WhatsApp Overtakes Facebook, Is Leading Mobile Messaging Service Now
- PingPong: Simple, Interactive, Free Q&A App For Teachers
- Keep An Eye On 2014 World Cup With Official FIFA Apps
- Qualcomm, Nvidia And Broadcom To Produce 64-Bit Quadcore Processors Next Year [Report]
- Follow: at&t, wifi,