It was just last week when we told you about Gameloft’s first ever game built with Unreal Engine. The French video game developer and publisher did a good job of keeping all of us excited about its release, and so far it doesn’t even have a name yet. But that’s about to change today, as Gameloft has finally unveiled its name together with its first teaser trailer on YouTube.
Folks, the game is called Wild Blood, and Gameloft is saying that it will coming soon on iOS and Android. So far the story of the game has yet to be unveiled, although you can probably help us guess by unlocking a new artwork via Gameloft’s Facebook page for the game. For now, you can watch Wild Blood’s first teaser above. “Check out the 1st teaser of Wild Blood, Gameloft 1st Unreal game, coming soon on iOS & Android,” Gameloft teased.
- 2013-12-20: Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-03-29: Gameloft Announces Official Iron Man 3 Game For iOS And Android
- 2013-01-31: Gameloft Optimizes Popular Titles For BlackBerry 10 Platform
- 2012-12-20: Gameloft's Wild Blood For Android & iOS Now Selling For $0.99
- 2012-10-31: EA and Gameloft announce their support of Google's Nexus devices by optimizing their games