Google has been conducting a lot of experiments lately. And one of those Google products is Gmail. It was only a couple of days ago when we told you that Google is testing out a new feature that will allow your Gmail email messages to appear in your personal search results. In case you haven’t tried the experiment, you can check it out here. Now, it seems that the Internet giant is testing another feature again on its email service.
According to TNW, a few of their employees were able to witness a new experimental feature on Gmail that will make managing multiple accounts like a walk in a park. Judging from the photo which you can find after the break, you can see the familiar Gmail log-in page that has been revamped to cater multiple accounts. Although Google did not confirm the feature yet, this will be really useful especially for those who are managing two or more Gmail accounts at work. If ever Google will introduce this feature, will you find it useful as well?
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Confirmed: Google Glass Will Be Sold To The Public On 15th April
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2014-04-01: Gmail Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary Today
- 2014-03-31: Gmail Shelfie Another April Fool’s Attempt
- 2014-03-26: Google Denies Allegations Of Gmail Snooping To Weed Out Leaker
- 2014-03-25: Gmail Experiment Shows Promotional Emails As Ads
- 2014-01-14: Higher Profile Google Users Have Different Default Email Settings