So we know that Guild Wars 2 is gearing up for another stress test today, possibly its last one before the game opens the doors to pre-purchasers for the weekend, giving them a good 3 day head start before everyone else. Well if Guild Wars 2 is a game you’re very much looking forward to, the folks at PC Gamer have obtained an exclusive look at the level 50 Twilight Arbor dungeon that was being played through by some ArenaNet QA testers, and gives gamers a glimpse at the dungeon’s first boss which is a spider queen. We have to admit that we like what we see so far and you can check it out in the video above. However if you’d rather not spoil the game for yourself and would rather play it through, then perhaps you’ll want to give the video a pass. For those who watched the video, are you guys excited?!
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA