Remember our story earlier this morning concerning whispers of HTC actually throwing in the towel where their involvement with Beats are concerned for future handsets? It seems that this particular bit is a plain old rumor, so those who actually read that with a salt shaker in hand would be pleased to know that HTC is still very much committed to include Beats integration in their upcoming range of smartphones. Below is a statement from Jeff Gordon, Global Online Communications Manager on behalf of HTC reproduced in its full glory.
HTC remains strongly committed to Beats Audio and including their innovation in our devices. Any rumor of HTC no longer integrating Beats Audio into our devices is categorically false.
I guess that puts to bed such a rumor, it is time to move on with everyone else, and there are other juicier iPhone 5 and iPad mini rumors to talk about, no?
Next Story: Curiosity's first Mars track marks
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-09-27: HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- 2013-08-19: Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company
- 2012-08-29: Beats to build own smartphone, targets iTunes with home-grown app and has a TV in the pipeline?
- 2012-08-22: Rumor: HTC could bid adieu to Beats integration
- 2012-07-22: Beats purchases part of HTC's stake