There is this latest rumor going around on an unconfirmed device – something that can only happen to the world’s most valuable company, of course, and we are talking about Apple and unsubstantiated rumors of the iPad mini, a smaller version of the iPad where analysts claim it will encroach on the territories of the Nexus 7 as well as the Kindle Fire. Well, the latest rumor concerning the iPad mini prior to its alleged October launch is this – manufacturers will ramp up production of the iPad mini in September to 4 million units each month, so that Apple will be able to have adequate supply of the iPad mini during the upcoming holiday season which has traditionally proven to be exclusive.
What do you think about rumors of a yet unconfirmed device? It is somewhat like the Emperor’s new clothes on the invisible man, but I think when it comes to Apple products, this one holds more water.
Next Story: Sony NEX-5R and NEX-6 images leaked
- 2014-04-09 Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31 iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23 Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18 Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16 iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 2013-10-22 New iPad Mini Gets Retina Display
- 2013-07-08 Second Generation iPad Mini Might Be Delayed
- 2013-05-05 10-inch Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Rumored
- 2013-03-31 Apple Denied iPad Mini Trademark
- 2013-03-29 Apple Could Ditch Samsung As iPad Mini Display Supplier