The iPhone 4S and its micro SIM card certainly did introduce its fair share of frustrations to smartphone owners, as they had to go to a nearby mobile phone shop to get existing SIM cards cut out to fit the new handset from Cupertino, or to purchase a brand new micro SIM card (for unlocked phones, of course) altogether. Well, there seems to be a new standard for SIM cards when the iPhone 5 rolls out if what you see above is true – could it be the nano-SIM tray of the iPhone 5 be depicted here? Word on the street has it that European carriers are already starting to place orders of large – and that would mean huge volumes, of nano-SIM cards in order to prepare for the imminent iPhone 5 launch.
Not only that, the iPhone 5′s alleged home button was also spotted online, sporting a similar design, although it will be smaller in size which will most probably be part of the ploy to pave some space for the purported larger display found on the next generation iPhone. What do you think of the new iPhone 5 and its rumored specifications to date – will it be a hot seller like its predecessors?
- 2014-04-24 The Feeling Skin Is An iPhone Battery Case And More
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2013-07-26 New iPhones And iPad To Arrive This September 6 (Rumor)
- 2012-11-25 Unsubsidized iPhone Coming Your Way?
- 2012-08-22 New iPhone USB cable with smaller dock connector leaked?
- 2012-08-02 Rumor: 8-pin dock connector for iPhone
- 2010-11-21 Apple's Integrated-SIM iPhone Ditched?