We took a gander at the lesser endowed Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 earlier this morning, and here we are with a spiffier model – the 9” wonder known as the Lenovo IdeaTab A2109. It might not be as capable as the S2110, but this tablet will still be able to pack quite a punch thanks to its 1.2GHz quad-core Tegra 3 chipset that is accompanied by 1GB RAM. In terms of visual quality, you have a feast for your eyes as the 9” LED display packs in a resolution count of 1280 x 800 pixels, where it is accompanied by a 3-megapixel shooter at the back with a 1.3-megapixel camera in front to capture those vanity shots and duck faces.
Your ears are not forgotten thanks to the inclusion of SRS sound, while ports for a 3.5mm headphone jack make sure you can take your music in a more personal manner without disturbing the general peace through blasting your favorite Justin Bieber songs. Other connectivity options include micro-USB and micro-HDMI, making up this 1.3 pound, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich powered tablet. We have already spotted the Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 at Best Buy a few days ago for $299 a pop, and the three Benjamins you drop for it will net you 16GB of storage space which can be further augmented by a microSD memory card. Check out the photo gallery of the IdeaTab A2109 right after the jump.
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: IFA, ifa 2012, Lenovo,