We took a gander at the lesser endowed Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 earlier this morning, and here we are with a spiffier model – the 9” wonder known as the Lenovo IdeaTab A2109. It might not be as capable as the S2110, but this tablet will still be able to pack quite a punch thanks to its 1.2GHz quad-core Tegra 3 chipset that is accompanied by 1GB RAM. In terms of visual quality, you have a feast for your eyes as the 9” LED display packs in a resolution count of 1280 x 800 pixels, where it is accompanied by a 3-megapixel shooter at the back with a 1.3-megapixel camera in front to capture those vanity shots and duck faces.
Your ears are not forgotten thanks to the inclusion of SRS sound, while ports for a 3.5mm headphone jack make sure you can take your music in a more personal manner without disturbing the general peace through blasting your favorite Justin Bieber songs. Other connectivity options include micro-USB and micro-HDMI, making up this 1.3 pound, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich powered tablet. We have already spotted the Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 at Best Buy a few days ago for $299 a pop, and the three Benjamins you drop for it will net you 16GB of storage space which can be further augmented by a microSD memory card. Check out the photo gallery of the IdeaTab A2109 right after the jump.
Next Story: Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo S5000 Tablet Unveiled
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo Vibe X Smartphone Announced (aka IdeaPhone S960)
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- 2012-08-30: Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 announced
- 2012-08-30: Lenovo IdeaTab S2110 at IFA 2012