Earlier we had reported that LG had in a way confirmed some of the specs of its upcoming flagship phone, which many believe will be known as the LG Optimus G. Unfortunately the design of the phone has yet to be seen, but thanks to the folks at AndroidMX, they have managed to get their hands on the device as pictured above. With confirmed specs pointing at a 1280×768 True HD IPS+ Display and a quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 chipset, the folks at AndroidMX are saying that that the phone “really flies”.
With IFA taking place in Berlin this week, many are speculating that LG could be unveiling the device then, although LG did mention earlier that no new smartphones will be revealed then, so perhaps the LG Optimus G will be getting an event of its own. In any case we will be covering IFA so hopefully we will have more details then, if not be sure to check back with us regularly as we will be keeping an eye on this and will post once we have more information.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-14: Alleged LG G3 Screenshot "Confirms" 2560x1440 Display
- 2014-02-14: LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-01-29: Alleged LG G Pro 2 Photos Leaked
- 2014-01-16: Final Design Of LG Optimus F3Q For T-Mobile Leaked