Earlier we had reported that LG had in a way confirmed some of the specs of its upcoming flagship phone, which many believe will be known as the LG Optimus G. Unfortunately the design of the phone has yet to be seen, but thanks to the folks at AndroidMX, they have managed to get their hands on the device as pictured above. With confirmed specs pointing at a 1280×768 True HD IPS+ Display and a quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 chipset, the folks at AndroidMX are saying that that the phone “really flies”.
With IFA taking place in Berlin this week, many are speculating that LG could be unveiling the device then, although LG did mention earlier that no new smartphones will be revealed then, so perhaps the LG Optimus G will be getting an event of its own. In any case we will be covering IFA so hopefully we will have more details then, if not be sure to check back with us regularly as we will be keeping an eye on this and will post once we have more information.
- 2014-04-24 LG G3 Case Gives A Hint Of What’s To Come
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-16 LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-25 LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-14 Alleged LG G3 Screenshot "Confirms" 2560x1440 Display
- 2014-02-14 LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-01-29 Alleged LG G Pro 2 Photos Leaked